- SERVES: 5-6
- PREP TIME: 10 Mins
- TOTAL TIME: 50 Mins
- RECIPE TYPE: Entrée
- AVERAGE COST: $15
- 1 head of cauliflower, broken into florets
- ¾ cup brown rice flour
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ½ cup water
- 1 cup hot sauce, BBQ sauce, or Thai chili sauce
- 2 tsp coconut oil, melted
- Preheat the oven to 450 F and line at least 2 baking sheets with parchment paper so the wings don’t stick.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all dry ingredients. Stir in almond milk and water until consistency is thick but still easy to pour. If the mixture is too thick, add more water – too thin, add more flour!
- Dip cauliflower florets into the mixture, shake off the excess, and place evenly on baking sheets. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- While the florets are baking, mix your favourite hot sauce and the coconut oil together in another large mixing bowl.
- Once florets are removed from the oven, toss them in the hot sauce mixture until coated. Place evenly again on the baking sheets and return to the oven for another 15-20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, let ‘em cool, and enjoy! Serve with our Easy Ranch Dressing for dipping!
- PROTEIN: 4g
- FAT: 2g
- CARBOHYDRATES: 60g
- CALORIES: 170
*Nutritional information per serving
**Nutritional figures are estimates and may vary depending on ingredients and portion sizes.
Time to spice up your life!
Cauliflower wings are all the rage in the vegan world right now and we understand why. Not only are they cruelty and guilt-free, but they taste even better than your typical pub grub. And with a bit of spice added, you’ll be finger-lickin’ for sure.
Our Spicy Cauliflower Wings are double coated AND double baked for ultimate yumminess. And since cauliflower has been known to be an anti-inflammatory and cancer-fighter, you can feel good about indulging.
Although our recipe uses hot sauce, the possibilities for personality are endless! Try BBQ or Thai sauce to put your own spin on our “wings”. Then serve ‘em hot from the oven with our Easy Ranch Dressing to dip!
“An animal lover wouldn’t eat one.”
ABOUT UPBEET BLOG
UPBEET FOODS welcomes you into our kitchen with our new blog. Here you’ll find everything you need to #GoVegan, including simply delicious recipes and chef-inspired tips and tricks. If you’ve been shying away from vegan cooking, shy no more! With our easy recipes and expert advice, vegan never looked so good.
DISCOVER MORE VEGAN RECIPES
Want new recipes before they get published?
Subscribe to our awesome newsletter.
LEAVE A COMMENT
RATE THIS POST