- SERVING SIZE: 1 1/2 Cups
- PREP TIME: 5 Mins
- TOTAL TIME: 15 Mins
- RECIPE TYPE: Snack/Side
- AVERAGE COST: $9
- 1 cup Earth Island Reduced Fat Vegenaise
- ¼ cup unsweetened, organic soy milk
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ¼ tsp dried dill leaves
- Combine all ingredients into hand blender or food processor. Blend to desired consistency. If you are making a dip as opposed to a dressing, use a bit more mayonnaise and a touch less soy milk in your recipe.
- Refrigerate for about 10 minutes for the sauce to thicken. Serve on top of a salad or as a dip with fresh veggies!
- PROTEIN: 10g
- FAT: 21g
- CARBOHYDRATES: 15g
- CALORIES: 241
**Nutritional figures are estimates and may vary depending on ingredients and portion sizes.
It’s everyone’s favourite dip – and it’s totally vegan.
Our Easy Ranch Dressing tastes like the real thing, minus the mean ingredients. Using vegan mayo, soy milk, and a handful of savoury spices, you can whip up a tasty ranch dip, dressing, or sauce in 5 minutes flat. And since it features apple cider vinegar, you’ll get your daily dose of bacteria-fighting flavour.
Grab your hand blender, toss in your ingredients, and instantly spice up your salad or veggie tray!
“No animal needs to die in order for me to live. And that makes me feel good.”
ABOUT UPBEET BLOG
UPBEET FOODS welcomes you into our kitchen with our new blog. Here you’ll find everything you need to #GoVegan, including simply delicious recipes and chef-inspired tips and tricks. If you’ve been shying away from vegan cooking, shy no more! With our easy recipes and expert advice, vegan never looked so good.
DISCOVER MORE VEGAN RECIPES
Want new recipes before they get published? Subscribe to our awesome newsletter.
LEAVE A COMMENT
RATE THIS POST