- SERVING SIZE: 20 Balls
- PREP TIME: 5 Mins
- TOTAL TIME: 20 Mins
- RECIPE TYPE: Snack
- AVERAGE COST: $7
- 2 cups wheat-free rolled oats
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- ¼ cup natural peanut butter
- 2 bananas, mashed
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, mash your bananas and add all other ingredients. Mix until evenly blended.
- Form the mixture into small balls, about 1-2 inches in diameter, and place on a coconut oil-greased baking sheet.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, turning the balls halfway through so they are golden on all sides.
- PROTEIN: 2.5g
- FAT: 2.5g
- CARBOHYDRATES: 11g
- CALORIES: 70
*Nutritional information per ball
**Nutritional figures are estimates and may vary depending on ingredients and portion sizes.
Listen up, kids! Back to school is in full swing and that means simple energy-packed snacks are all the rage. Here’s the newest addition to your lunch box!
Our PB & Banana Bites are both healthy and homey. Using fresh bananas and wheat-free rolled oats, these small but mighty bites will keep you satisfied in between classes (and meals). And since they feature fiber-rich chia seeds, you’ll be fueling your body while you feed your mind!
“Spread love as thick as you would peanut butter.”
ABOUT UPBEET BLOG
UPBEET FOODS welcomes you into our kitchen with our new blog. Here you’ll find everything you need to #GoVegan, including simply delicious recipes and chef-inspired tips and tricks. If you’ve been shying away from vegan cooking, shy no more! With our easy recipes and expert advice, vegan never looked so good.
DISCOVER MORE VEGAN RECIPES
Want new recipes before they get published?
Subscribe to our awesome newsletter.
LEAVE A COMMENT
RATE THIS POST