- SERVING SIZE: 2 1/2 Cups
- PREP TIME: 5 Mins
- TOTAL TIME: 35 Mins
- RECIPE TYPE: Snack
- AVERAGE COST: $5
- 1 can of chickpeas, rinsed and dried
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp cracked black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450˚ Drain and rinse the can of chickpeas, then lay flat in a towel until dry.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients and stir until mixed.
- Spread chickpeas evenly onto a baking sheet and bake for about 30-40 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
- Cool and store for a quick snack on the go!
- PROTEIN: 50g
- FAT: 10g
- CARBOHYDRATES: 100g
- CALORIES: 650
**Nutritional figures are estimates and may vary depending on ingredients and portion sizes.
Upbeet turns Upbean this week!
With so many benefits, it’s hard to choose just one reason to love chickpeas.
These powerful little legumes are packed with protein and fiber. They keep your blood sugar and your digestion track under control. Plus, they’ve been known to help shed a few pounds.
What’s better? They make a killer snack! Simply dry, season, and bake ‘em for a tasty Garlic Roasted Chickpea treat, good to store and savor for days. Sure to squash those pesky in-between meal cravings, this recipe is a snacker’s delight.
“Life is too short for bad snacks.”
ABOUT UPBEET BLOG
UPBEET FOODS welcomes you into our kitchen with our new blog. Here you’ll find everything you need to #GoVegan, including simply delicious recipes and chef-inspired tips and tricks. If you’ve been shying away from vegan cooking, shy no more! With our easy recipes and expert advice, vegan never looked so good.
DISCOVER MORE VEGAN RECIPES
Want new recipes before they get published?
Subscribe to our awesome newsletter.
LEAVE A COMMENT
RATE THIS POST