- SERVES: 5-6
- PREP TIME: 5 Mins
- TOTAL TIME: 5 Mins
- RECIPE TYPE: Snack
- AVERAGE COST: $9
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 small red onion, diced
- 1/2 tbsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tbsp basil, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Dash of salt and ground black pepper
- Ace Bakery mini baguette crisps (approx. 20-30)
- After the tomatoes and onion are diced, combine all ingredients in medium bowl. Stir until fully mixed.
- Top the mini baguette crisps with the bruschetta mixture and serve ’em straight up!
- PROTEIN: 0.5g
- FAT: 0.25g
- CARBOHYDRATES: 2.5g
- CALORIES: 12
*Nutritional information per bite
**Nutritional figures are estimates and may vary depending on ingredients and portion sizes.
Looking for a simple vegan snack for your next backyard barbeque? These Bruschetta Bites may be tiny, but they’re packed with enough flavour to satisfy even the biggest sceptics at the party.
Using fresh, raw ingredients like tomato, red onion, and basil, this recipe can be whipped up in five minutes flat. Plus, with a healthy dose of cancer-fighting carotenoids and antioxidants, you can feel good about each bite.
So go ahead – we dare you to have just one.
“I love you from my head tomatoes.”
ABOUT UPBEET BLOG
UPBEET FOODS welcomes you into our kitchen with our new blog. Here you’ll find everything you need to #GoVegan, including simply delicious recipes and chef-inspired tips and tricks. If you’ve been shying away from vegan cooking, shy no more! With our easy recipes and expert advice, vegan never looked so good.
DISCOVER MORE VEGAN RECIPES
Want new recipes before they get published?
Subscribe to our awesome newsletter.
LEAVE A COMMENT
RATE THIS POST