- SERVING SIZE: 12 Balls
- PREP TIME: 7 Mins
- TOTAL TIME: 10 Mins
- RECIPE TYPE: Dessert
- 6 cups SkinnyPop vegan popcorn
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup cane sugar
- 1/2 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- Combine all ingredients except popcorn into a medium pot. Stir until brought to a simmer.
- Leave the mixture on medium heat until thickened or for about 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, pour the mixture over top of the popcorn. Mix with a spoon until the popcorn is completely covered.
- Once cooled down enough to touch, use your hands to form the sticky popcorn into balls, about 3″ in diameter.
- Serve on sticks or in cupcake holders or pop ’em in the fridge for a cold, caramel finish!
- PROTEIN: 0.25g
- FAT: 10g
- CARBOHYDRATES: 11g
- CALORIES: 83
*Nutritional information per ball
**Nutritional figures are estimates and may vary depending on ingredients and portion sizes.
Anyone for a movie night?
These vegan Popcorn Balls are the perfect treat for your next night in. All you need is 10 minutes and a bit of a sweet tooth.
Our recipe uses SkinnyPop, a guilt-free vegan popcorn, topped with pure ingredients like cane sugar and cinnamon. Plus, with only 10 grams of fat per ball, these bite-sized clusters won’t bother your summer bod.
Let’s get poppin’!
“I’ve never met a popcorn ball that I didn’t like.”
ABOUT UPBEET BLOG
UPBEET FOODS welcomes you into our kitchen with our new blog. Here you’ll find everything you need to #GoVegan, including simply delicious recipes and chef-inspired tips and tricks. If you’ve been shying away from vegan cooking, shy no more! With our easy recipes and expert advice, vegan never looked so good.
DISCOVER MORE VEGAN RECIPES
Want new recipes before they get published?
Subscribe to our awesome newsletter.
LEAVE A COMMENT
RATE THIS POST