- SERVING SIZE: 5 Rolls
- PREP TIME: 7 MINS
- TOTAL TIME: 7 MINS
- RECIPE TYPE: Snack
- 1-2 dill pickle(s), thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, shaved and thinly sliced
- 1 small avocado, sliced into strips
- 1 shallot, diced
- Handful of spinach
- ½ red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 5 sheets of round rice paper
- ¼ cup hummus
- 2 tbsp yellow mustard
- Chop your veggies as suggested. Once veggies are prepped, pour luke warm water into a large plate or bowl (choose one that has a wider circumference than the rice paper).
- Place one sheet of rice paper into the water until it is completely submerged. Hold there for 5-10 seconds and remove. Move slowly – rice paper is delicate!
- Place the rice paper sheet onto a flat surface and start piling your ingredients in the center! Don’t forget a few dollops of the hummus and mustard. Be careful not to pile too high for easier folding.
- Once you’ve placed all your fixins, fold the rice paper over on the top and bottom, then fold the right side over and roll. You should end up with a compact spring roll, complete with all your favourite veggies!
- Repeat steps for the other spring rolls. Dip in soy sauce, hummus, or your go-to dip and enjoy!
- PROTEIN: 4g
- FAT: 8g
- CARBOHYDRATES: 14g
- CALORIES: 140
*Nutritional information per roll
***Nutritional figures are estimates and may vary depending on ingredients and portion sizes.
No time for bakin’? No problem!
With a handful of gorgeous raw ingredients, these No-Bake Spring Rolls can be made in 7 minutes or less. Simply soften a sheet of rice paper with water, pile your ingredients in the center, and roll ‘er up!
This recipe uses the nutritious veggies and toppings we love, but we know the Upbeet fam ain’t all the same. Feel free to put a little personality into your spring rolls! Pick out your favourite fixins and you can easily make this recipe all your own.
Raw-k n’ roll!
“Veganism is not a sacrifice. It is a joy.”
Gary L. Francione
ABOUT UPBEET BLOG
UPBEET FOODS welcomes you into our kitchen with our new blog. Here you’ll find everything you need to #GoVegan, including simply delicious recipes and chef-inspired tips and tricks. If you’ve been shying away from vegan cooking, shy no more! With our easy recipes and expert advice, vegan never looked so good.
DISCOVER MORE VEGAN RECIPES
Want new recipes before they get published?
Subscribe to our awesome newsletter.
LEAVE A COMMENT
RATE THIS POST