- SERVING SIZE: 1 SMALL BOWL
- PREP TIME: 5 MINS
- TOTAL TIME: 35 MINS
- RECIPE TYPE: DESSERT
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- In a mason jar, combine almond milk, chia seeds, and maple syrup.
- Secure the lid and shake it up for 30 seconds or so. This recipe doubles as a wicked arm workout!
- Let the mixture sit in the fridge for about 30 minutes or until the seeds have absorbed the milk. Hot tip: try whipping it up the night before and leaving to refrigerate overnight!
- Top your chia pudding with fresh berries or nuts and enjoy.
- PROTEIN: 10g
- FAT: 11g
- CARBOHYDRATES: 29g
This ain’t your average pudding! Made with only 3 magic ingredients, this maple chia seed miracle will hit you with a powerful punch of nutrients – oh, and totally satisfy your sweet tooth.
Chia seeds aren’t called a superfood for nothin’. This small but mighty seed contains 11 grams of fibre and 4 grams of protein in just one ounce. A fantastic source of Omega-3 fatty acids, chia seeds are one of the most nutritionally dense foods out there. Their low calorie count is just an added bonus.
When you combine chia seeds with almond milk, the seeds absorb the liquid and – like magic – transform into a pudding-like texture. Toss in a bit of maple, top with your favourite berries, and you’ve got yourself a quick and easy breakfast, snack, or dessert.
Bet-chia this will be your new favourite treat!
When you adopt a vegan diet we make a connection, you don’t go back, it is not a diet, it is a lifestyle
ABOUT UPBEET BLOG
UPBEET FOODS welcomes you into our kitchen with our new blog. Here you’ll find everything you need to #GoVegan, including simply delicious recipes and chef-inspired tips and tricks. If you’ve been shying away from vegan cooking, shy no more! With our easy recipes and expert advice, vegan never looked so good.
DISCOVER MORE VEGAN RECIPES
Want new recipes before they get published?
Subscribe to our awesome newsletter.
LEAVE A COMMENT
RATE THIS POST