- SERVING SIZE: 20 BITES
- PREP TIME: 8 MINS
- TOTAL TIME: 8 MINS
- RECIPE TYPE: SNACK
- 1 cup large oat flakes
- 2/3 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- ½ cup natural peanut butter
- ½ cup ground flaxseed
- 1/3 cup agave nectar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 scoop vegan protein powder (try a vanilla or chocolate flavour if you’re feelin’ fancy)
- Toss all the ingredients into a medium sized bowl and stir until thoroughly mixed.
- If the mixture isn’t a sticky consistency, feel free to add more peanut butter or agave.
- Get messy! With your hands, form the mixture into small ball shapes (about half an inch in diameter).
- Store the bites in an airtight container and keep ‘em refrigerated for up to 1 week! If you’re looking to keep them a bit longer, storing in the freezer will do the trick.
- PROTEIN: 6g/bite
- FAT: 5g/bite
- CARBOHYDRATES: 10g/bite
Are you always on the go? Too busy to cook a nutritious meal? Trying not to fall asleep at your desk? We get it. And we salute you. That’s why we’re sharing the recipe for our small but mighty 8 Minute Energy Bites.
These vegan, no-bake babies are packed with energy-boosting nutrients like fibre, protein, and omega-3’s. Perfect for after a workout or simply a mid-day snack, these sweet balls of sunshine will keep your motor running the whole day through. The best part? You can whip them up in only – you guessed it – 8 minutes.
Let’s face it: life gets busy. With so many places to go and people to see, sometimes it feels like there aren’t enough minutes in a day. Luckily, with only 8, you can stay full, fit, and fired up.
“Until one has loved an animal, a part of one’s soul remains unawakened.”
ABOUT UPBEET BLOG
UPBEET FOODS welcomes you into our kitchen with our new blog. Here you’ll find everything you need to #GoVegan, including simply delicious recipes and chef-inspired tips and tricks. If you’ve been shying away from vegan cooking, shy no more! With our easy recipes and expert advice, vegan never looked so good.
DISCOVER MORE VEGAN RECIPES
Want new recipes before they get published?
Subscribe to our awesome newsletter.
LEAVE A COMMENT
RATE THIS POST